Gold has always signified wealth, prosperity, and good health, but the way the price of gold is soaring it has become a solid investment too. From gold chains, to gold nuggets, investing in gold is safer than putting your money in the stock market or anywhere else for that matter. At least in a couple of years it is bound to appreciate without any risks.
Gold has always been a symbol of status. Many people invest in gold bricks and gold chains to make sure they never run out on a rainy day. However, as a precious metal, gold can be rivaled to no other. People love to wear gold on a daily bases and buy it regularly. Gold chains are not just stylish but a highly popular investment. Also, the good news is that they no longer come in boring and drab varieties.
There are countless styles available to choose from, and some of the popular options are the following:
1) Curb chains: a curb chain is when the links interlock with each other when laid flat.
2) Figaro chains: this chain is a pattern of 2 or 3 small circular links with 1 elongated oval link.
3) Mariner Chain: a chain made up of small, round, diamond cut links that are designed like nautical chains used on boats and are similar to curb link chains.
4) Rope chain: looks like a rope; it is sturdy and looks very regal.
5) Snake chain: like the name suggests it looks like a snake. It is a very popular design for gold chains.
6) Box chain: is made up of tiny box links that are pitied together side by side. Again a very popular variety as it looks very good and is very strong.
7) Link chain: made up of many tiny links placed side by side.
8) Fancy chains: if you don’t wish to choose from these patterns then you can design your own style, and check with any jeweler or online store to see if they can custom make it for you. These chains also consist of links that are very artistic and different than the popular types of links.
So there you have it; a whole variety of gold chains to choose from. Once you have set aside your budget, don’t waste time thinking of what style to buy. Make up your mind pronto and head to your jeweler because while you are even thinking about investing, the price may sky rocket again.
Visit our premium collection of solid gold chains here.